INTERSUN FREELANCE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

★ FUN ★ FREEDOM ★ FELLOWSHIP ★

||| Recruitment Is Open |||

Date & Time

EVE Time

West Coast US

East Coast AUS

Create Event TZ Conversion Link

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 70 on Sat 02 Oct 2021, 9:15 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 114534 messages in 12282 subjects

We have 1048 registered users

The newest registered user is Greencrystals

+5
Carl Marsarlis
PiroWinfield
Angry Scotsman
Nythyrra Me-Varra
Combatcow
9 posters

ISF Inactivity Retirements January 2014

Combatcow
    Combatcow
    ISF Alumni
    ISF Alumni

ISF Rank : Retired

ISF Inactivity Retirements January 2014 Empty ISF Inactivity Retirements January 2014

Post by Combatcow Tue 28 Jan 2014, 6:40 am

Even ISF needs to retire inactive people who have stopped playing Eve.

The below listed characters have been retired from ISF (both ingame and on these forums) because they have not logged ingame for either:
    1. 30+ days, with no notice given that they will be away but will return; or
    2. 90+ days.

There is nothing personal in this. All of these folks will be missed. However, we must assume that they have stopped playing Eve Online and they may not ever be back (although we do sincerely hope that they will be back one day).

All of these people are invited to reapplying to ISF if they start playing Eve Online again.

Angry Scotsman
    Drunknmaster
    Hax Malochite
    Sharni Fireblaze
    Cestus73
    Lucien Trask
    Jed Thrax
    Piro Winfield
    Hazardous Juice
    remornos
    Cammy Morbal
    Duncan Dianese
    Kylerean
    Nythyrra Me-Varra
    Nythyrra Me-Varra
    Strategic & Governing Council + Daily Operations Center + Personnel Department

ISF Rank : Guest

ISF Inactivity Retirements January 2014 Empty Re: ISF Inactivity Retirements January 2014

Post by Nythyrra Me-Varra Tue 28 Jan 2014, 8:17 pm

EmpEx and Syndicate Express mailing lists updated.
    Angry Scotsman
    Angry Scotsman

ISF Inactivity Retirements January 2014 Empty Re: ISF Inactivity Retirements January 2014

Post by Angry Scotsman Wed 29 Jan 2014, 7:10 am

Hi Guys and Girls of ISF.

Fair enough on the Inactive retirement. I have stopped playing eve due to full-time work and full-time study commitments.

I do apologise for not giving notice of this fact.

I have been checking forums just to keep in the loop with the ISF Team. Missing the 0.0 roamy goodness.

I intend to come back mid year after I finish my studies, although I won't be looking forward to moving out of PVH LOL.

I hope you are all well and fly safe, or for some, fly dangerous.

Angry.
    PiroWinfield
    PiroWinfield

ISF Rank : Officer

Post by PiroWinfield Thu 13 Feb 2014, 12:29 pm

Dam ! Missed by that much,

sorry guys and girls just been a bad year for me so haven realy been playing anything online, i still want to come back to the corp and i just got a month sub on Piro but just dont know how much ill be on, so i might leave it and see how i go unless my friends like CC talk me into it.  Smile
    Carl Marsarlis
    Carl Marsarlis

ISF Rank : Director + PD

Post by Carl Marsarlis Thu 13 Feb 2014, 12:41 pm

Angry, don't worry about the PVH move. We at SynEx will be more than happy to get the done for you. Just let us know when you're ready.

And to you and Piro, hopefully you'll be back in ISF sooner rather than later. Good luck with your RL stuff and come back as soon as you're ready.
    Combatcow
    Combatcow
    ISF Alumni
    ISF Alumni

ISF Rank : Retired

Post by Combatcow Fri 14 Feb 2014, 2:11 am

LOL Piro....come back whenever your ready we miss you Smile
    Cammy Morbal
    Cammy Morbal

Post by Cammy Morbal Fri 14 Feb 2014, 3:33 am

I too stopped playing due to RL school, I should eventually pick up the habit again though, resistance is futile hehe.

I will reapply to ISF if I ever hop back in the pod. Thanks for the good times everyone o7
    Hax Malochite
    Hax Malochite

Post by Hax Malochite Thu 17 Apr 2014, 12:54 am

Guilty as charged!!!!
    Dropped out due to RL shenanigans! (Heavy duty.... Phew it is all over)
    Hope you are all doing well still in ISF.
    Just reinstalled eve, as I finally have time to commit...
    Hax
    Tek Valle
    Tek Valle

ISF Rank : Officer

Post by Tek Valle Wed 14 Jan 2015, 9:19 pm

G'day all,

my sincere apologies for disapearing without so much as a word.  Last year got ridiculous and I found I had no time to play but couldnt bring myself to pull the plug on the game or the corp.  In retrosepct I should have just posted a note that I was taking some leave but I kept thinking Id be back and time got away from me.

Thank you all for the time I have spent in ISF - I may still play solo and casually for awhile and see if I can fit EVE in my life. If so, I would love the chance to reapply if I could.

Fly safe ISF
    o7
    Wystan
    Wystan

ISF Rank : CEO

Post by Wystan Wed 14 Jan 2015, 10:20 pm

Tek.. just reapply when you have time Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:26 am